Part stained “glass” art. Part puzzle. All done with little square “pixels”. Each Pixzle comes with everything you need to put together your own art piece.
Each Petite Pixzle Kit comes with:
- A solid clear acrylic base and cover. This is where you fit the pixels.
- A color printout of the design you’ve chosen. This helps you place the pixels on the grid.
- All the pixels you need for a design. These are small colored pieces of acrylic that fit into the grid.
- Binding posts. This is a fancy term for the screws that hold it together.
- A set of feet, for standing your Pixzle on your desk.
- A hanging mount, if you want to hang on your wall or window.
The Pixzle Play and Pocket Pixzle come with:
- A solid clear acrylic base. This is where you fit the pixels.
- A six color assortment of pixels. These are small colored pieces of acrylic that fit into the grid.
We also offer individual bags of pixels, along with the base and cover, in case you want to come up with your own design.
The Pixzle is designed, manufactured, and assembled in Austin, Texas. Wherever possible, we source materials from local suppliers. The acrylic and tools used to cut the Pixzle are manufactured in the USA by people like you. Thank you for supporting US based manufacturing!