During SXSW and the Austin Mini Maker Faire we found that everyone loved the extra large pieces of our Jumbo Limited Edition designs. The problem? It takes a lot of time to make the Limited Edition. Time=cost. The solution? The Pixzle Play.
The Pixzle Play has a 12×12 grid cut from solid 1/4″ acrylic. It’s tough! The raised grid of the Play allows for easy piece removal. And if you’re having trouble removing pieces, no problem — we’ve included two Nerf Suction Darts which are perfect for picking out pieces.
Grandparents, this is a great toy to keep at your house. Not only will the grandkids have fun, but you will, too!
- The Pixzle Play Pixel is about 12″ square with 3/4″ pixels.
- The Play comes with an assortment of colors and a handy storage bag for the pixel inserts.
- We also rounded over the edges of the board, to make it lap friendly.
- Since it’s for free-form fun, the Play version does not include a cover or mounting pieces.
- Designed to be played with over and over again.
- Made in Austin, TX.
For a limited time the Pixzle Play is available at the introductory price of $69.95 — a $10 savings.